Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Botty the Bear




This is Botty the Botriver Bear. He is doing very well in captivity, he really was in a state when we rescued him. He had what looked like shit on him but it was just mud luckily. My mom said I could put him in the washing machine - he would've needed a general anaesthetic for that which I don't have stock of - luckily coz I would use it on myself right now - anyway he couldn't fit into the washing machine and so I had to bath him and scrub him. After stapling his head but he didn't mind that so much. After I washed him his muzzle still stank but it was just a bit moff now it's gone away. And the eye transplant went very well as you can see. He now has 80% vision in his pink eye and 88% vision in the blue one. he's adapting well here at Ward 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment