
Today is my first clean day. I decided I'm not even going to take Granpa's or Lenapain. So that is what this site is all about! It suddenly has meaning! Only to me, coz no one will read it I hope. Why don't I just write in a book? Well, it's easier to type and then you see it published and it looks real. Like reality. Besides I do write in a book as well. I decided I am going to delete my photo so as to remain anonymous.
Titus came by and he's still visibly upset, I felt horribly guilty even though there were a lot of flappings last night, the bat count was high, density - thick. Now he has taken a photo of some desk thingy that he might sell so as to get some money. He doesn't even have cigarettes! That is bad - for Titus. I only have 2 left and Tintin is here. Tintin is going to Knynsa on Tuesday I think. Why don't I just go with?
The poem for today is from the anti poetry site again, I hope it's in proper format.

No comments:
Post a Comment