Tuesday, February 10, 2009


This on the left is BAD, bad bad bad. It's the chemical structure of methamphetamine. <-it's evil I swear, it will steal every single thing you have AWAY from you including your soul, ravaged and torn as it will be. I have to look at this every day when I get up so that i remember not to do it and when I start entertaining evil thoughts about it I will remember that it is bad and a Stealer of Things. I pray to God to help me with this - there I even published it on my blog and I'm NOT a blogger. it is very lonesome at 02:37am in the morning but I persevere. I laugh in the face of adversity. Not really but I try. I'm a bit embarrassed to post this but anyway.
(I tried to comment on my own post but that's just sad, and you actually can't comment on your own post.)

No comments:

Post a Comment