Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thursday


Well, I went to sleep with the radio on and I woke up holding Botty the Bear. I guess that is a bit sad. Anyway I woke up with a sore body as usual. And today is VERY hot. Of course I think about using, it is a delicious little fantasy I sometimes have. But I'm not going to mess it up now. This is so important to me and everyone around me I have to remember that. I'm eating a tomato sauce sandwich.

2 comments:

  1. Last night I attended a NA meeting with you Titania. Thanks for the privilege, it really helped me to understand you better, ok,so one meeting ain't gonna cut it for me, but it is a start and I thank you for letting me be your confessor of sorts. Merm, know that you can always count on me to be there for you day or night. FIGHT THE FIGHT, EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE ALRIGHT GIRL !!!!!!! Friends 4 ever. Posted by Titus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up my sweetheart,let C help where he is able. I am so grateful that he is there as a source of support for you whilst we are apart. I am doing all in my power to get things sorted out over here so that we can be together again. Just hang in there and concentrate on getting clean for good. We will have the life together that we both want. I know its not easy but we both have to go through our trails and difficulties to make it all happen. We will be together soon -- you are in my thoughts and dreams, I Love you.... Talisman

    ReplyDelete